The Future of Network Analysis
What is Packet Edit Studio Anyway?
Packet Edit Studio is a revolutionary open-source project in the field of network data analysis, combining sophisticated and robust packet analysis tools with an easy-to-use interface.
Why Another Sniffer?
There are many sniffers and packet editors out there. While some are better than others they all share a similar functional lapse: they do not allow dynamic packet editing in real time. Packet Edit Studio does.
Packet Edit Studio utilizes the power of PHP to allow the user to apply "packet scripts" to live network streams. The possibilities for such an engine have been, until now, neglected by both the designers and users of many of even the best network analysis tools, however the possibilities for such an engine are endless:
- Quickly Design / Impliment / Test Security Auditing Tools
- Create Intelligent Data Filters and Firewalls
- Identify Network Security Risks
- Debug Network Software Communication Issues
- Field Test Protocols and Security Methods
- Apply Security Mechanisms to Plaintext Data Streams
- Understand and Control the Data on Your Network